- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
2017 CFA-SES Regional Community Engagement Forums
This year each region will host a Regional Forum, and the State Community Engagement Forum can be expected to return in 2018.
The Regional Forums will be tailored to local requirements and interests.
The benefits of having a forum in each region will enable:
- The delivery of localised content that is relevant to members in the region
- Increased opportunity for all members to attend with reduced travel time
- Opportunity for members to network with Brigades and SES units from within their region
The Regional Forums will be coordinated by each region with the assistance of the Community Safety team at HQ, SES and the Volunteer Reference Group.
This year’s theme is “Involved, Inclusive & Connected Communities”.
Regions will announce dates, locations and how to register soon. Watch this space!