- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
A day for disaster reduction
The latest information from the Bushfire and Natural Hazards CRC is in October's Hazard News, which wraps up International Day for Disaster Reduction and has research information on flood fatalities, fire safety and bushfire education.
The monthly enews from the Bushfire and Natural Hazards CRC has all of this and more, including:
- News - International Day for Disaster Reduction public forum, vote now for our research in the Google Impact Challenge
- Hazard Note - how many people have died in floods in Australia?
- Research - bushfires in the classroom
- Conferences - Research forum in Canberra this week, lessons management
- Blogs - overseas learnings, remote resilience
- New online - new reports and journal papers
View Hazard News on the Bushfire and Natural Hazards CRC website.
You can also receive Hazard News direct to your inbox each month by clicking here.