- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
Autumn Brigade magazine out now
The autumn 2016 edition of Brigade magazine will be delivered to CFA volunteers early next week, but the interactive emag is available now online here.
The emag includes pop-up images and videos.
In this issue we have the usual mix of stories covering incidents, general news, brigade news, community safety, your health, events and training. Look out for items about:
- The major fires this summer
- AFSM Australia Day Honours
- The Chief’s vision
- Learning from incidents – Somerton tip fire and Kaladbro Swamp peat fire
- New trucks for CFA
- Grain Harvesting Guide success
- Good news if you’re modifying your station
- EMR making a difference
- Through the ages – Dandenong
Please note that the summer issue of Brigade magazine, which was sent last December, was the final issue we’re posting to CFA staff members. The magazine will continue to be sent only to volunteers.
As all staff have internet access, we’d encourage you to continue reading the magazine online here.
Reducing the number of paper copies needing to be printed and posted will help save CFA a significant amount of money.
There will be some paper copies available in the Communication and Legal Services team in building 16.