- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
Blog: Creating Our Future Together
CFA is working to commence transition to its new structure from July 2014, write project sponsors Fran Boyd, David Spokes and Deputy Chief Officer John Haynes in their latest blog.
From the blog:
"We understand that our people are eager to see the final structure, and this is getting closer. Most teams have now drafted their operating models and structures, and the COFT project team is working to ensure those designs complement CFA's structure as a whole."
"During the next few weeks we will be able to tell you more about the proposed designs and the next round of consultation, which will include a regional roadshow. In addition to this, managers across the organisation will take part in transition workshops to help them facilitate this change. The recruitment of Assistant Chief Officers will also be well progressed."
- Creating Our Future Together update - 2 June 2014
- Creating Our Future Together - Where to Next? - 29 November 2013
- Creating Our Future Together - Decisions Finalised - 21 November
- Creating Our Future Together: Decisions to be finalised shortly.