- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
Check out CFA's Template Toolkit
Have you seen the new Template Toolkit? If you haven’t then you are missing out on using some of CFA’s new and exciting branded templates.
The toolkit is a new online portal filled with branded templates and marketing resources designed to make communication consistent, faster and easier by taking the guesswork out of the design.
In the toolkit you’ll find three sections:
- Corporate materials, which provides you with instant access to CFA templates such as letterheads, newsletters, memos and the new visual guide that describes logo use, etc
- Marketing materials templates for posters, ads,flyers, plus marketing materials for campaigns such as Home Fire Safety press ads and Bushfire Planning Workshop factsheets and flyers.
- Advice on how to plan and promote events, how to run competitions, and tips on using social media.
You can access the Template Toolkit via the CFA intranet homepage and Brigades Online. Click here
Corporate Templates such as letterheads are also accessible via CFA networked computers by clicking on File>New>My Templates in Word and PowerPoint.
So if you haven’t already used the templates, get online or log on to a CFA networked computer to see what they’re all about.