- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
CO Update – F&EM leadership changes
Chief Officer Steve Warrington has provided an update today on the structural changes happening within Fire and Emergency Management.
These are part of the broader senior leadership changes announced last week.
“There are a few exciting things happening at headquarters at the moment,” Steve said.
"It’s about getting back to basics, and providing clear roles."
The new leadership structure is as follows:
- Alen Slijepcevic, Deputy Chief Officer (DCO) – Bushfire
- Tony O’Day, DCO (Acting) – Urban
- Gregg Paterson, DCO (Acting) – Training
- Bruce Byatt, DCO – State-wide Service Delivery & Safety
- Gary Cook, DCO (Acting) – Workforce Planning and Growth Programs
- Andrew Andreou, Executive Manager (Acting) – Community Safety
Watch Steve’s video message here: