- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
CO Update – Kick starting two way communication
I’m keen to provide these updates on a much more regular basis, and I’d like to kick start a process of two way communication.
These videos offer an opportunity for all our members to hear what’s going on within CFA. It’s a great way for us to give updates from HQ, while also spreading the word about some of the fantastic work going on within our brigades right across the state.
So make sure you let us know what’s happening in your patch, and also have a think about what is interesting and relevant for you to hear about:
- What projects are important to you?
- Who would you like to hear from more regularly?
- Are there any issues you’d like us to address in these updates?
Watch this space, and I look forward to hearing your feedback.
To view my full update, click on the video below: