- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
Euroa house severely damaged by fire
A house in Euroa has been destroyed by fire overnight.
CFA crews from Euroa and Violet Town were called to the single-storey Kennedy St dwelling at around 6.45pm last night (10 April).
It took BA crews approximately 30min to bring the blaze under control with the fire damaging 70 per cent of the property, and the remaining 30 per cent was severely heat and smoke damaged.
Crews were restricted by the collapse of the main power line to the house and SP Ausnet were called to isolate the line. Nobody was home at the time the fire broke out.
Fire investigators are on scene this morning.