- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
Fire fuels in focus
With valuable assistance from CFA, the Bushfire and Natural Hazards CRC hosted the 5th International Fire Behaviour and Fuels conference in Melbourne last week.
The CRC's April edition of Hazard News has a full wrap from the conference, as well as plenty more.
- News - science on fuels, resilient cities & fire modelling
- Hazard Note - how did the community cope during the Sampson Flat fire?
- Research - non-traditional volunteering & case studies on mitigation
- Conferences - the CRC's Research Advisory Forum is on soon
- Blogs - from the CEO of the CRC, an end-user, researchers & PhD students
- New online - new reports & journal papers are available
View Hazard News on the Bushfire and Natural Hazards CRC website.
You can also receive Hazard News direct to your inbox each month by clicking here.