- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
Member access to diversity resources
CFA have recently negotiated with the Diversity Council Australia (DCA) for a whole of organisational membership and access to their site and resources, including webinars.
DCA leads public debate by producing cutting edge Australian research, submissions, thinking and practice on the full range of diversity issues. Members benefit from our Diversity Leadership Program, an exciting calendar of events providing the latest in diversity thinking that can be readily applied in your workplace, as well as unique networking opportunities with industry peers and diversity thought leaders.
All CFA volunteers and career staff now have the ability to access the DCA’s members-only area, which includes:
- Premium access to findings of ground-breaking research projects
- Regular diversity journals and updates
- Web-based diversity practice tools and resources on all diversity dimensions and with local, regional and global insights
- Free educational forums and events throughout the year on a range of topics and in a variety of formats
- Quality in-house knowledge programs exploring hot diversity issues including unconscious bias, pay equity, delivering gender diverse leadership, cultural capability, and LGBTI inclusive workplaces.
To register for the DCA’s website, please contact a Regional BASO in your Region:
DCA, formerly known as the Council for Equal Opportunity in Employment Ltd, was established in 1985 as a joint initiative of the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Business Council of Australia to demonstrate the business community's commitment to equal opportunity for women.
Diversity Council Australia is the only independent, not-for-profit workplace diversity advisor to business in Australia. They offer a unique knowledge bank of research, practice and expertise across diversity dimensions developed over 30 years of operation.
DCA provides diversity advice and strategy to over 300 member organisations, many of whom are Australia’s business diversity leaders and biggest employers.
Check out the DCA website: https://www.dca.org.au/