- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
Memberlink’s new digital card has launched
Emergency Memberlink is a key recognition program that thanks members for their significant contribution and dedication to CFA and creating safer communities.
By Elise Buckley
Benefits include discounts on:
- Gift Cards
- Movie tickets
- Travel & Accommodation, resorts, hotels & motels, apartments, car rental, travel and insurance, and airport parking.
- Entertainment, leisure activities, tours, theme parks, zoos and aquariums, golf, museums and galleries, experiences and dining.
- Retail and General, automotive, health and beauty, health insurance, clothing and apparel and computers.
Emergency Memberlink regularly grows. To keep up to date with new and special offers, visit the ‘What’s New’ page on the Memberlink website.
Emergency Memberlink is moving digital and you will no longer need a plastic Memberlink card. You can now access the benefits of your Memberlink membership through the convenience of your smart phone.
What do you need to do?
If you are already a Memberlink member you can login to emergencymemberlink.com.au on your smart phone and validate your digital card.
Once logged in click 'My Membership Card' to present your digital card to participating retailers.
Not yet a Memberlink member?
We invite you to join Emergency Memberlink and start receiving discounts and benefits on a wide range of products and services.
To join visit emergencymemberlink.com.au, click ‘Memberlink Card’ and complete the request form.
To receive a digital card, select query option ‘I am applying for Memberlink and I would like my membership card available online via my smart phone’.
Questions or comments? Contact the Memberlink Team