- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
Organisational Culture Survey - NWM Region
The results of the CFA Organisational Culture Survey undertaken in May/June this year, are being communicated and discussed across CFA by nominated and trained facilitators.
In order help guide NWM Region members through the results of the CFA Culture Survey, specific to our region, I've developed the an online video (12 minutes in length).
How can I access the video?
NWM Region members can choose to access the video by logging on to Brigades Online or the Intranet > Region> Northern & Western Metro >Go to Culture Survey Results
Suggestions and ideas to improve our culture?
- After viewing the video and understanding what the results may mean for NWMR, I'd encourage members to provide suggestions and ideas (to me) about how we can improve our culture by Thursday 31 Jan 2013
- I am also happy to come out to present and discuss the results with brigades, groups and teams
- All feedback will be considered and collated into a cultural improvement action plan for NWM Region which will be sent out early next year. Your opinions and views matter
Be safe, take care and enjoy the festive season ahead of us; and I look forward to hearing from you.