- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
Out and about with CRC researchers
Out and about with CRC researchers is the focus of the March 2016 edition of Hazard News by the Bushfire and Natural Hazards CRC.
2016 is just getting busier and busier. March's edition of Hazard News has the latest on:
- Research news - data on tree health after fire, tech to assess fuels, resilience, local knowledge and visual mapping, managing animals and policy.
- Case study - what would happen if an earthquake hit Adelaide?
- Fund - first grant to investigate fire impact on sand dunes in WA
- Conferences - register for sessions, workshops and see the keynotes
- Videos - end-users and researchers explain the science
- Blogs - from researchers and the communications team
- Online - new reports and journal papers
View Hazard News on the Bushfire and Natural Hazards CRC website.
You can also receive Hazard News direct to your inbox each month by clicking on the yellow sign up box on the right hand side of the news section of the CRC site