- There will be opportunities for CFA members to spread the fire safety messages in fun and interactive ways during all three Melbourne Renegades home games at Etihad Stadium in December.
- Renegades players will be teaming up with CFA brigades to take the fire safety message on the road, running junior cricket clinics in various locations across Melbourne and regional Victoria.
- CFA brigades will also be present at the Melbourne Renegades Family Fun Day at Casey Fields in Cranbourne.
As well as more great opportunities, including:
- High visibility exposure of the FireReady ‘Prepare Act Survive’ logo on players’ uniforms and merchandise for fans (shirts and pants).
- FireReady Signage and advertising during home games at Etihad Stadium, encouraging people to keep up-to-date with Fire Danger Ratings and warnings.
- Fire safety messages on the Melbourne Renegades website and social media pages throughout the entire summer season.
You can also read the Melbourne Renegades’ official media release about the partnership for more information.