- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
Research Driving Change - Showcase 2017
All CRC research findings will be on show at a special event, Research Driving Change, in Adelaide on 4 to 5 July.
Research Driving Change – Showcase 2017 is an opportunity to listen, discuss and digest the learnings from across the whole research program, and highlight how the findings are being put into practice.
Everyone is invited to attend, with registrations and an agenda preview out now. Hear the views of end users on what works in directing research and how to make it easier to absorb the findings into operations and policy.
All attendees will take home a package of publications that summarise the key findings of each project and point to ongoing ways of participation in utilisation. Research Driving Change – Showcase 2017 will also introduce the new projects that are beginning this year.
This is a time to celebrate achievements and reaffirm the goals that will take us through the next four years of national research into natural hazards. See all the details at www.bnhcrc.com.au/showcase2017
May's Hazard News also has information on:
- research findings on digital volunteering and using remote sensing to improve flood forecasts
- funding available for short term recent projects through the Tactical Research Fund.
- how science is informing community flood forecasts and warnings
- research informing catchment management
- new funding for short term research
Grab all the details at http://ow.ly/ebT530bZBcq
You can also receive Hazard News direct to your inbox each month by clicking here.