- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
Rewarding year of research and utilisation
The Bushfire and Natural Hazards CRC has had a rewarding year of research and utilisation in 2016.
Recap all the highlights in the December edition of Hazard News.
- Year in review publication
- Update for the Southern Australia Seasonal Bushfire Outlook
- Hazard Notes on monitoring and predicting natural hazards, severe fire spread and economics in emergency management
- Abstracts open for AFAC17 and the Australia and New Zealand Disaster and Emergency Management Conference
- Blogs - new research agenda, PhD resources + workshop review
- New online - new reports and journal papers
View Hazard News on the Bushfire and Natural Hazards CRC website.
You can also receive Hazard News direct to your inbox each month by clicking here.