- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
SMR Finance/Admin info sessions
CFA’s Southern Metropolitan Region is encouraging brigade, group and auxiliary members to attend a Finance and Admin conversation evening.
In previous years, we held information sessions where the Admin team would give presentations about the various admin functions in the region.
This year, instead of being 'presenters', the Admin team will each be at their own table or 'stall' and will be available for members to have one-on-one informal chats.
Southern Metropolitan Region Finance and Administration Manager Martin McPhee said this gave people the opportunity to ask specific questions of any of the Admin team, either on their own or in a small group.
“Hopefully, this will provide greater opportunity for everyone to have their own concerns or queries addressed without listening to presentations that may or may not be relevant,” he said.
Topics for discussions could include:
- equipment purchase, ordering and issue from region and CFA stores
- fundraising, financial management and record keeping
- insurance claims
- membership application and criminal record checks.
The Admin team will be available from 5pm and finish each night at 9pm.
Attendees are welcome to arrive and leave at their leisure and may attend whichever evening is more convenient for them.
Tea and coffee and a light supper will be available throughout the evening.
Conversation Evening Times are as follows:
- Berwick Fire Brigade Thursday 8August 2013
- Bass Fire Brigade Thursday 15 August 2013
- Mornington Fire Brigade Thursday 22August 2013
We hope you're able to attend and look forward to seeing you.