- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
Learning Hub launch next week
The long awaited new Learning Management System (LMS), Learning Hub will go live next Wednesday 31 May 2017.
Replacing the current training systems (TRAIN and webTRAIN), the Learning Hub provides a modern platform for the CFA to deliver traditional and digital training programs. It is the same system being implemented by Emergency Management Victoria (EMV) and SES, and will be accessible for all CFA.
The Learning Hub is important in supporting delivery of the CFA Learning Action Plan, which was endorsed by the Organisational Leadership Team in 2016. The purpose of this new improved system is to make sure all CFA members receive the training they want and need operationally.
Digital or online learning will open up opportunities, and offer learning that is accessible and up to date.
At launch date, the project team will have migrated all CFA historical training data to the new system.
What can you do?
Although all historical records have been transferred, some records may not be visible due to a backlog. Over the coming weeks, all records will be available to view.
In the meantime, we encourage you to have a go at using the system, ask questions and provide feedback.
This is a great opportunity for all CFA to access valuable training.
Still need more information?
- Quick reference guides, training manuals and user training schedules are available to Brigade Training Officers and Group Training Officers.
- Take a look at the Taking it to the streets video
- Talk to your Regional Training Team
- Download the FAQs off the LMS intranet / brigades online page
- Take part in the ‘LMS Implementation’ Yammer Group