- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
Update your member email account
An update to the CFA email system this week means members using a @members.cfa.vic.gov.au will not be able to access their email account until they update their Brigades Online password.
This update will allow members to use the same log-in for both Brigades Online and the email system.
To update your password:
- Log-in to Brigades Online using existing username and password (if you can't remember your details, contact your brigade administrator)
- One logged-in, from the top right hand side click on Records > Change Password
- Follow onscreen instructions to change your password. It must be at least 8 characters long (letters or numbers), include at least one uppercase letter (A-Z) and one number (0-9).
You will now have the one password for both Brigades Online and your @members email account.
If you continue to have issues please contact your brigade administrator or the online service desk on 1800 888 338.