- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
Updated - Members Quick Ref Guide
The updated Members Quick Reference Guide on fire safety in the community is now available.
The pocket guide recognises that all CFA members have a highly respected voice in their community. It helps you as a CFA member to create conversations, answer questions and promote fire safety at the local level.
This years’ updated guide has the following additions:
- Grassfire key messages specifically for those living on the urban fringe
- Updated house fire statistics to assist members to make their point
- Updated images and descriptions of top resources
Has the format changed?
There are some minor format changes to the guide in line with the feedback gained from the member survey and focus group run earlier in the year:
- A contents page for quick ease of use,
- Laminated covers to provide protection
- Reversed layout with the key community information first, and then the programs, resources and people to assist towards the back.
You can download the guide from Brigades Online or request a hard copy from your district office.