- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
Urban competition hose giveaway
Is your brigade interested in running but don't have the equipment you need? We want to help!
Bendigo and District Fire Brigades Championship Committee has a number of lengths of new 64mm Seniors competition hose available for the 2017-18 Championship season.
To be eligible, your brigade must be:
- starting a team for the first time or
- restarting a team that has had a recess of two years or more.
Eligible brigades would be encouraged to participate in the 2018 State Championship, even if only for a couple of events.
- Brigade name
- Number of years since your brigade has had a team
- Contact name and phone number.
Bendigo and District Fire Brigades Championship Committee will review all applications for eligibility. The closing date is 30 September 2017 and successful applicants will be notified in early October.
If successful, hoses must collected from Bendigo or mailed at your own cost.
If you have any questions, call Barry on 0439 109 451.