- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
USB sent to all brigades
Last year, CFA launched the Template Toolkit, an online, one-stop shop for all CFA-branded templates, communications materials and advice. It has proven to be popular with our members, so to make it even easier to access we’ve put the most popular templates on a USB memory stick and sent one to every brigade.
On the USB, members will find a range of templates for all types of correspondence and marketing purposes, designed to make communication faster and easier.
There are also CFA’s new community and media engagement videos to help brigades with community presentations and to work more effectively with the media.
Other items include:
- The new We are CFA video and PowerPoint presentation that gives an overview about what we do and how we have evolved. This will be a useful addition to presentations and displays and was created following requests from members.
- Our new Visual and Writing guides outlining guidelines for everything from using the CFA logo through to how to use bullet points.
- CFA’s colour and black and white logos.
- Corporate and brigade templates that can be used for brigade communications including letterheads, certificates, minutes and PowerPoint presentations.
Each brigade will receive their USB during July and we encourage members to use and share its contents across the brigade and with other CFA members.
To see the whole range of templates, visit the Template Toolkit on CFA’s intranet or Brigades Online.