- Latest news
- South West
- South East
- North East
- North West
- Media Releases
- Community Safety
- Events / Fundraising / Offers
- Incidents - Bushfire
- Incidents - Other
- Incidents - Structure
- Incidents - Vehicle / Rescue / Hazmat
- Vehicles / Equipment / Buildings
- Operational Information
- Planning & Research
- Training & Recruitment
- Youth & Juniors
- Health & Safety
- CEO Updates
- Chief Officer Updates
Win a $100 voucher for your brigade
CFA Open Day is an opportunity for brigades to open their doors to the community and share some important fire safety messages.
Brigades who register their CFA Open Day event before 20 September 2015 will automatically go into the running to win a $100 Fire Trader Voucher.
CFA Open Days can be held from 1 September to 31 December 2015.
Fire Trader Australia is a web store and supplier of fire safety and emergency products from torches to clothing and trailers.
Register your CFA Open Day now
To register visit: http://www.cfa.vic.gov.au/about/cfa-open-day/
For more information:
- Visit http://cfaonline.cfa.vic.gov.au/mycfa/Show?pageId=events and download the CFA Open Day Info Pack.
- Download the terms and conditions of the competition