In addition to instore displays, CFA members and firefighters will be available at select Bunnings stores (see below) to answer any questions residents may have.
These events are designed to help consumers prepare their properties, with CFA people able to offer tailored advice on how people can prepare their homes before the season starts.
A flyer called 'How to prepare your property' will also be available instore during the week.
For more information about protecting yourself and your family visit CFA’s website.
CFA members will be at the following stores:
· Morwell (19/10/2019, 10am onwards)
· Delacombe (17/10/2019, 5pm to 9pm)
· Ballarat (16/10/19, 10am to 3pm)
· Wonthaggi (20/10/2019, 12.30pm onwards)
· Warrnambool (19/10/2019, 10am to 2pm)
· Bendigo (19/10/2019, 10am to 2pm)