CFA's 2020-21 Annual Report was tabled in parliament today, 18 November.
You can read CFA's latest Annual Report on our website.
This comprehensive overview of our achievements during the 2020-21 financial year includes sections about:
- the many initiatives in progress to support our volunteers, including General Firefighter training, new strucrual helmets, online training, new workwear, donations projects, and much more
- the major incident our people attended, including interstate deployments
- the 10 projects being funded by the Victorian Government's $126 million CFA Capability initiative
- how we are progressing against our strategic goals
- Our response to COVID-19.
The report also showcases the inspirational work of our volunteers and staff through case studies.
||News and Media